As for me, not sure yet. I have school starting next tuesday and will end up september. Vacation here will be june 20s normally and will end up september and because my classes will be mondays to fridays, that would certainly mean that I only have saturdays and sundays free. Meaning, I can’t travel anywhere else like Spain ou Greece during this period ;-(. Hubby and I were planning weeks ago about it that we’ll go hiking somewhere and be with mother nature and go in Santorini, Greece also before my son’s class starts. Too bad coz I was emotionally and physically ready for these adventure and I even want to gear up myself to Buy Treksta at the end of the month. So now, have to postpone everything and do it once I’m completely free.
1) Greased Lightnin’ was the name of a car. Have you ever given your car a name?
- hmmm no but good idea to give my car a name
2) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash this weekend?
- not this weekend but maybe within this week. I prefer during the week coz lesser people
3) This song is from the soundtrack of the movie Grease, the biggest money-making movie musical of all time. Have you ever seen it?
- maybe but I’m not sure. I’ll try to research it later on after purchasing my virus scanner
4) John Travolta’s astrological sign is Aquarius. What’s yours?
5) In addition to being John Travolta’s birthplace, Englewood, New Jersey, played a significant role in telecommunications history. In 1951, Englewood’s mayor made the first-ever direct dial long-distance call in the United States. Now it’s your turn. Tell us something about your birthplace.
- I was born in Cebu City, Philippines. Ferdinand Magellan came to this place and introduced us christianism. At present time, my city is known because of the beaches
6) Travolta is an excellent dancer. How are you on the dance floor?
- yes, I love dancing
7) Grease is an upbeat musical about the students of Rydell High. Another Travolta movie is Carrie, which features the worst prom night imaginable. Grease or Carrie — which is closer to your high school experience?
What was your best subject in high school? What was your worst?
- best would be math, history always the worst part for me until present time
9) Sam made good use of the bus ride to school, using that time to complete her homework. What do you remember about getting to or from school?
- I walked when I had nothing or took a jeepney if I had enough. We were really poor when we were young and as the eldest child of the family, my goal was to graduate, be in the top 3 in our class and hopefully find a good job for me to be able to give my family a good living. I was always kicked out at the school during high school years coz my projects were always incomplete coz of poverty. All these experiences made me strong though and brought me where I am today
1. Right now I’m baking cupcakes, 270 total and searching for cowbell at guitar center.
2. Pretending to eat my son’s nose is my well known quirk.
3. Are you crazy like me?
4. Bake first, then party later!
5. That’s why I love my life because I am a happy wife, happy mom and an entrepreneur.
6. Sex and the city is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to have a yummy dinner and have a tasty entrecote with sauce poivre, tomorrow my plans include work the entire day for my cupcake business and Sunday, I want to relax and go to the beach just to unwind and recharge my battery!
1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I’d go to Barcelona.
2. Hypocricy is something I don’t understand.
3. Easter makes me think of how Jesus Christ suffered just to save us
4. Body massage is best way to relax!
5. It looks like Spring but I don’t feel it yet coz it’s very cold still.
6. Cupcake is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to order this cigar magazine ipad for a friend’s bday gift tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to have a baking lesson at home with hubby and son!
1. Life is too short so enjoy life to the fullest
2. It was cold this morning and then a little rain drops fell.
3. I knew it was love when I can’t stop thinking of you and all I want is to spend the rest of my life with you.
4. I am soooo impatient for sunshine and blue skies.
5. A little nap is wonderful especially when I have so many errands to do.
6. Adobo my favorite things to eat for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to have a dinner with my girlfriends tomorrow my plans include using our stainless steel flexible hose for the very first time and Sunday, I want to simply look at my son’s videos. He won’t be with us for 2 weeks coz he’ll be out for vacation and I’ll surely be missing him ;-( !
1) The best known Brady Bunch song is, of course, the show’s theme. Do you know the lyrics?
2) The Bradys were a blended family. Do you have stepparents, stepchildren or stepsibs?
3) Samantha admits that, when she was 12, she taped Greg Brady’s photo over her bed. Before you judge her too harshly, come clean yourself. Did you have a major pre-teen crush? Who was it?
- Yeah, always Tom Cruise & Bradd Pitt until now. They’re just so handsome
4) Which TV character do you wish lived next door?
- always a Disney Princess. I’m old and I still wish
5) It’s a sunshine day! Describe your sunglasses.
- it’s a brown one from Rayban. Got it last 2008 and this is my fave one. Very good and really a good quality
6) You’re on a 90-minute flight. How will you spend the time? Do you read a book? A magazine? Look out the window? Take a nap?
- in general, a mix of those but for 90 mins., I guess read first a magazine or a book then take a nappy
7) Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste?
How many keys are on your key ring?
- 4 for the house (main door, mail box, residence key and stockroom), car key is separated from the others
9) What do you miss about summertime?
- beach, moules, barbeque and Fender Telecaster. It’s the season when we love to party
You happen to be in Bordeaux and you are craving for cupcake? Don’t hesitate to give Sweets For My Sweets Bordeaux Cupcake a call anytime. They offer free delivery within Bordeaux area and the cupcakes are fresh. They bake their cupcakes the same day they deliver the items so that’s a plus compared to any other stores. Their cupcakes smell so good, beautiful and delicious. Looking at those cupcakes will make you guilty to eat them because they’re so cute and that you’ll hesitate to eat them. Sweets For My Sweets Bordeaux Cupcakes welcome the year with a very classy and elegant logo. The logo itself immediately describes how excellent the cupcakes are and classy and delicious of course. We’ll use Web 2 Print to help spread this news coz this store deserves to be known.
1. In New England is one of the places where I wanna go with my family.
2. It is said that there’ll be LOTS of snow next week at the mountain, that’s cool right?.
3. Ahhhh, those freshly baked cupcakes are simply delicious.
4. I’m interested in looking for classic orchestral instruments and it is my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about a friend who finally ties the knot with her longtime boyfriend.
6. Staying at the tub with hot water and with music on which is the perfect way to destress.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep beside my son in our bedroom because he is sick, tomorrow my plans include a dinner at the resto and Sunday, I want to rehearse!
My son is growing up and is very curious to many things. As much as possible, I always impart the religion and beliefs that I have and practice. I bring him to the church, explain him what is it, what we do inside, why we’re there and etc. No idea if he understands me or not but I always try my best to answer all his questions. Yeah, he always asks me “WHY” and it’s his period now. We were seated at the church chairs and kneeled down seconds later and he immediately asked “Maman what are you doing? Stand up maman and etc.”. His questions are timing sometimes especially when I’m so busy but on the other side, I find his innocense cute. Being a mother is simply rewarding.
1) Have you ever been to the opera?
- never and it’s one of my wish. I wanna go but my friends are shy enough and for them, it’s the place for the rich lolz. It must be beautiful inside, right?
2) Maria Callas was often called a “diva.” Is that a compliment or a criticism?
- a compliment
3) Aida was composed by famous Italian Giusseppe Verdi. In addition to opera, what else can the world thank Italy for?
- pasta hehehe. Italy is a beautiful place. Everything is simply marvelous there and so romantic
4) Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece?
5) The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What’s the funniest movie you have ever seen?
- hmmmmmm local Pinoy movie
6) What’s for dinner tonight?
- that’s the question. Many things inside the fridge but I’m too lazy to cook something and I’m craving for couscous
7) Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold?
- bed rest and drink glasses of water. I hate taking medicines
9) Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive?
- don’t have any
Sorry for the late post folks. I had so many errands today plus I don’t know whether I’ll get kerrits equestrian apparel yet. Should I get one or not?